Continuing from our previous Public Statement, The City of Wagoner and Wagoner Public Works Authority will continue taking the following measures until further notice, unless stated otherwise, and will reevaluate the situation on January 15, 2020:
- Wagoner City Hall and Wagoner Public Works Authority lobbies will be closed to the public. Our staff will continue manning phones and assisting patrons WPWA 918-485-4586 City Hall 918-485-2554. Payments can be made through the drive thru, online at www.wagonerok.org or by phone at 1-866-232-3639. Should you have questions and would like to speak with our employees, our drive-thru lane will be open at both buildings.
- Applications for new utility services will be located in the entry way at the Public Works building. Please follow the posted instructions and proceed to the drive thru to complete the process. For building permits please call the Developmental services department at city hall to assist you with this process.
- The Wagoner City Public Library will be CURBSIDE ONLY. You must call ahead to give our staff time to pull the materials you are requesting, once they have it ready, they will call you. At that time, you are welcome to come pick up at the curb in front of the library. We ask that you call when you arrive so our staff can promptly take care of you. They will also continue assisting patrons with digital resources over the phone. 918-485-2126. Hours will be the same as normal operation, except for Saturdays the library will be CLOSED.
- Wagoner Municipal Court will continue operation as it has. You will enter the court room through the back of the building. Mask are required to enter. You may still pay fines over the phone at 1-800-444-1187, online at www.trafficpayment.com, or at our drive thru. If you need to speak to the Court Clerk please call 918-485-2554 or use our drive-thru.
- All emergency services, including Police, Fire and EMS, will remain operational.
- The city dumpster will be closed until further notice.
- The Wagoner Community Building and Wagoner Civic Center will remain open for events, we recommend social distancing, washing hands, and staying home if you are experiencing symptoms.
- The Wagoner Historic Museum will remain open.
- We encourage everyone to take precautions to keep space between yourself and others. Wash your hands often. Avoid crowds as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.